Monday, July 13, 2009

This week- we have our first show at Fat Baby on the LES FRI nite- three acts starting at 8pm:
FAT BABY on Rivington Street - Lower East Side- FRI 7/17:
8pm: Lindsay Ellyn - a talented songstress doing a B-Day gig
and two bands"
9pm: he Waldon Pond Band
10pm: The Barrens - hot local alt rock group!
Come down and support the show so we can book more events in the venue.
Bands who can draw 25 plus- contact me at newcenturybooking@yahoo.com - my booking
email. I have another date there open and booking now on 8/14. On 8/18 I am looking for acts for another LES venue- Fontanas- (25-30 draw needed) and I have 7pm, 10pm and 11pm open now in the Village Underground in the west village. All these shows are $10 cover. Songwriters who wanna play play lowkey no cover tipjar pay gigs I have slots in AUG open now at
Gizzi's Coffee on W. 8th St NYC- songwriters, bands- all acts with followings- contact me and book now!!!!!!!!!!!!- Michael McHugh

No comments:

Post a Comment